Nancy Fritz is a Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) and an Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR). She and her husband, Thomas Fritz, are the Associate Brokers of J. McLeod Realty, Inc. of Millington, Michigan. Nancy is Tuscola County’s #1 REALTOR®, an achievement she has aggressively held for over two decades.
Nancy and Tom have been happily married since 1972 and have two adult children, Jon and Danielle. Because of Jon’s special needs, Nancy has worked closely and personally with the Tuscola County ISD. She is second in a three-generation line of REALTORS®– her father is the namesake for J. McLeod Realty,Inc. and daughter Danielle is the latest addition to this family tradition.
ACCREDITED BUYERS REPRESENTATIVE
When you look for an ABR® before you look for a home, you’ll be served, not sold. Your interests become their interests. And you’ll be working with someone who has gone the extra mile by completing specialized training in delivering the best in buyer-representation services. Plus, a REALTOR® who has an ABR® designation also has an established track record, with proven experience in representing the concerns of home buyers.
CERTIFIED RESIDENTIAL SPECIALIST
A CRS REALTOR® is a Certified Residential Specialist—one of the top 3 percent of real estate agents in the U.S. CRS agents have more experience and training than the average REALTOR® and they are part of a community of REALTORS® dedicated to improving the real estate industry for homebuyers and sellers everywhere.
Agents with NAR’s e-PRO® certification demonstrate:
- Advanced training in using the latest technology and social media to promote your property or find your next home
- A clear understanding of the ways that e-office strategies, rich media and social networking can benefit today’s consumer in a real estate transaction
- Excellence in adopting, implementing, and promoting technology best practices
- Ethics with commitment to use technology in fair and responsible manner
- Professionalism by completing an education program designed to keep one’s technical knowledge and skill sets up-to-date
GRADUATE, REALTOR® INSTITUTE
The Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI) symbol is the mark of a real estate professional who has made the commitment to provide a high level of professional services by securing a strong educational foundation.
- Have pursued a course of study that represents the minimum common body of knowledge for progressive real estate professionals.
- Have developed a solid foundation of knowledge and skills to navigate the current real estate climate—no matter what its condition.
- Are recognized nationally.
- Act with professionalism and are committed to serving their clients and customers with the highest ethical standards.
The Nancy Fritz Team
“It takes people to make a house a home- if you cannot successfully key in on what the buyers’ and the sellers’ needs are, you won’t stand the test of time in this people-oriented business. I work hard to ensure that each customer and client will choose to use my services again, and a large portion of my business comes from the referrals of these people.”
– NANCY FRITZ
Contact any member of The Nancy Fritz Team now for the most up-to-date real estate service in Tuscola County and surrounding areas.
Nancy Fritz believes that knowledge combined with “down-home hospitality” is essential for survival in the real estate industry. Born and raised in Tuscola County, Nancy knows that while staying savvy with the latest technology trends is necessary in today’s marketplace.